Fri, Mar 17|
Dragonfly Dash 2023
Kids get to run as many laps as they can in a set number of minutes to raise money to support DDMES, and, more importantly, have fun!
Time & Location
Mar 17, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Raleigh, 5018 Dillard Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
About the Event
This Fundraiser event will be held at the Dillard Drive Magnet Middle School Track on March 17, 2023. Each classroom will be allotted 20 minutes for each student to complete as many laps as possible around the track. Their time slots will be the same as their regularly scheduled Quest class on that day.
Since this is a major fundraiser for DDMES, students will collect monetary pledges for the number of laps around the track they think they will complete.
How the fundraising will work:
- Prior to the Dragonfly Dash, students will share with their parents how many laps they think they will finish. (e.g., a $5 per lap pledged would be a $30 total if the student completed six laps during their time slot on the Dragonfly Dash Event day)
- Laps will be counted by wristbands when students pass the starting point after completing each lap.
- An alternative to pledges for laps completed may be a flat donation regardless of how many laps they complete.
- Pledges (both per lap and flat donations) should be entered on the MemberHub fundraising page. (Video instructions on accessing your student’s MemberHub Fundraising will be on the PTA website.)
- Payments indicated on MemberHub will be processed during the week of March 27th, 2023.
- Any donations based on any other paper form (If pledge sheets are requested -see special note below) should be turned in also during the week of March 27th. (cash or check)
All students have been entered into the MemberHub Online Fundrasing System and are associated with their teacher. In the system, you can access your student’s personal fundraising page. Once you access your student’s page, you can start sharing that link with your family and friends through email or social media.
Special Note: Even though your student is already registered and you choose not to use the online system and would like to use a paper pledge form to collect, please contact the DDMES PTA to receive that form. firstname.lastname@example.org
The DDMES PTA sponsors this event and will provide water, ice pops, and Prizes. All students will receive official DDMES Dragonfly Dash sunglasses at the event.
Purchase - Volunteer and Student Shirts in the DDMES Swag Shop
Schedule Coming soon